Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Friday, September 7, 2018

Greenville Drive in Greenville South Carolina

Where does the time go?  EIGHT years ago, we stopped in Greenville, and we were able to catch a Greenville Drive game (here is where I mentioned that on my old baseball blog, and here is where I mention visiting another minor league ballpark in the area).

Obviously, this is a great baseball town.  We stopped by their team shop on our recent roadtrip (the team wasn't in town while we were there).

There was a very sweet lady running the place.  She said she has been with them for several years.  I told her a job in minor league baseball sounds like a dream job, and she said that it was.

I picked up a lapel pin and a few other small items while I was here.  They had a small Lego style figure of their mascot that I could not pass up (I LOVE that minor league teams are selling these).

Anyway, I know we just stopped briefly here, and I didn't even get a good look at the field on this visit, but I like this organization, and I wanted to mention them.


No comments: