Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Monday, October 22, 2018

Recent Trip To Indianapolis

Hey!  I have talked at length about how Indianapolis is simply one of my all time favorite towns.  It is especially festive around Christmas time, and we have been there a lot for that time of the year.

We recently decided to get up there for some Halloween fun!  More on that shortly, but we were able to spend some time maimly around the Keystone at the Crossing area, and Irvington.

We did stop by the Greenwood at the Park Mall on the south end....  We like this place a lot and it is easy to access as we come into town.  There was a cool old hobby shop I would always hit there, but it is now gone!  I felt a little sad when I saw the former location setting vacant!  Oh well, that happens!

Also, on this trip, we tried something new.  I realized that driving through Madison Indiana would add maybe 30 minutes to our travel time, but it would mean we could avoid going through either Louisville or Cincinnati (I love both towns, but I don't love the traffic when I am passing through)!  I will take that trade off.  The trip was much more scenic this way!  AND, we were able to stop for some Red Roaster Coffee!





No comments: