Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Saturday, December 8, 2018

The Life and Times of Old Bedford- by Steve Ford

I wanted to give a huge recommendation to "The Life and Times of Old Bedford" by artist Steve Ford.

I picked this up at the Nathan Bedford Forrest Boyhood Home and I have really enjoyed it.  Not only is it a great telling of the life of Forrest, it is also amazingly illustrated.

I didn't want to scan any of the great pieces of art from the inside, you can get an idea of the quality of art from the back cover.  Also, go on over to Steve's website to see more of his lively art.

Old Bedford is so well done....  I have no idea how much time Steve put into this, but it had to have been a lot.

The Life and Times of Old Bedford gets my highest possible recommendation.

No comments: