Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Friday, December 21, 2018

The Spot at Towne Square Mall in Owensboro

 I was in Owensboro for a bit during the holidays.  I almost always swing by Towne Square Mall...  well, just because.  Lots of happy memories there!  AND, they are still kicking.  The place still has a lot of nice shops.

I do miss the fountain though.  They decorate it up in the middle (where the fountain used to be) at Christmas, and that looks nice.  I remember being in high school drama, and we were doing a performance of "Charlotte's Web".  We performed some of it in the mall one day.

Anyway, I stopped by and I was glad to see that the coffee shop, "The Spot" has opened up a second location here!  It is where the old Baskin-Robbins ice cream place used to be.  There are some chairs and tables out front.

It looks like they opened on black Friday.  I am glad to see some small local businesses setting up shop in the mall, and I am glad to see The Spot open a second location.  Please make a point to support them when you can!






No comments: