Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Saturday, February 16, 2019

Anna Miller's on Oahu Hawaii

We passed by Anna Miller's a couple of times while in Hawaii, and it just looked appealing.  We went in to check it out.

AGAIN, there is a very retro vibe in Hawaii.  A lot of places have a very throw back feel.  Anna Miller's was one of them.

The artwork on the menu and on the walls, showing a Holly Hobbie type character.  The art also reminded me of the early 80s Strawberry Shortcake images too.  I ALMOST asked about buying one of the menus, but I settled for a photo.

The waitresses wore cute little (maybe) Swiss inspired uniforms. 

We had some GREAT pie here one night.  Check out the photos.


We dealt with several friendly staff here (and, let me reinforce a positive stereotype, everyone in Hawaii is friendly).

For me, this was a place that seemed a bit out of place for Hawaii.  The artwork, the good food, etc. reminded me of some of my favorite places in the Amish areas of Ohio.  Plus, when I think of restaurants in Hawaii, I think of pineapple, and fruity desserts.  This was not what I expected and we loved it!





No comments: