Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Friday, August 30, 2019

Ole Smoky Moonshine in Gatlinburg Tennessee

We did a moonshine tasting while in Gatlinburg at Ole Smoky Moonshine!  For $5, they serve you a sample of 13 (THIRTEEN) different items, including a moonshine pickle!

After your tasting, you are given a $5 coupon to use towards your purchase!  If you plan on buying a shirt or something, you might as well do a sampling anyway!

I think I have mentioned here that I don't drink at all.  We asked our tasting guide (the hilarious and entertaining Marie) to literally put a small drop in my glass for each tasting.  She understood and accommodated.  I don't know how the others doing the tasting handled it.

Marie told jokes as she provided samples around the bar.  She put on a great show as she joked about ex-boyfriends, bad nights of drinking, etc. etc.




No comments: