Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Thursday, December 12, 2019

Pour House Tell City IN

The Pour House in Tell City looked to be an interesting place to stop for lunch.  It is a cool spacious place that seems popular with the locals.

They have converted old kegs into urinals in the bathroom.  Just an interesting side note.

We had nice fried pickels for appetizers.  We enjoyed a beer cheese pretzel too.  We had a very sweet and accommodating waitress.

Our food was generally above average.  I ordered a medium steak that came out very well done.  I politely told the waitress.  She replaced it.  The second steak was almost raw.

Still, I wouldn't let this keep me from going there again, but I would stick to the basic bar food next time.





No comments: