Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Wilmore Kentucky

A few days after the Wilmore Old Fashioned Christmas Event, we went back to the town just to explore the shops on a normal Saturday.

There are several very nice little small independent shops.  They are all worth checking out.  We found some nice gifts.  I found several cute local themed stickers!

We wanted to make a point to patronize the Solomon's Porch, a small coffee/lunch place in town that I mentioned before.  They recently had a situation where a car ran in to their building and caused some serious damage.

They are still open and functioning.  We had some nice sandwiches and enjoyed the atmosphere.

WE also picked up a couple of groceries at the IGA in town too.  It reminds me of the one I used to go to with my mom in Owensboro when I was young.  I had a few friends in high school that worked there too before it folded.






No comments: