Mackinac Bridge

Mackinac Bridge
Mackinac Bridge, taken from the ferry on the way to Mackinac Island.

Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Jackson Street Booksellers in the Old Market Area, Omaha Nebraska


We stumbled into Jackson Street Booksellers on this trip through Omaha and man, was it exciting!  We got there a little before closing time, but I still had plenty of time to check things out.  Still, if I lived in the area, I would be spending hours here each month!

It was a true joy just exploring, and seeing the great books that were available.  I browsed their very impressive signed book section towards the front (there were some higher end items).

As you know I love books on the Civil War and they had some great books.  I also like travel books, and EACH STATE was well represented.

I found a VERY interesting book on one of my favorite vacation spots, Sedona, that looked interesting.  I picked it up for a fiver.

There were high shelves, books stacked on the floor, and sections that went on and on.  If you love books, make sure you stop by on your visit to Omaha Nebraska!


No comments: