Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Saturday, September 19, 2020

Park St. Pizza- Sugarcreek Ohio

Yeah, there are some NICE restaurants in Sugarcreek Ohio.  I have mentioned some here before.

The area is just on top of having good, quality food.  If its not quality, it doesn't make it in this area.

AND, I discover something new and great every time I am in town.

So, one evening on our recent trip to Sugarcreek, we were craving pizza.  We saw that Park St. Pizza was nearby so we went there.

Like the nearby Wallhouse Coffee, I walked in and noticed how slick everything was.  It is clean and modern.  They had a busy, friendly staff.

I asked the very nice young lady who took our order if this was a chain.  She said that it was not, it was a local family owned business!

For a few bucks ($8) I got a small pizza with pepperoni.

This was a GREAT pizza!


The place smelled like pizza too.  They got their sauce and cheese ratios right.  It was filling.  They included a generous cup of garlic butter!

Park St. Pizza instantly became one of my all time favorite pizza places, and I can't wait to go back.

Like I said, the restaurant was crowded and we noticed a lot of Amish coming here to enjoy pizza.

Check out their logo too!  I LOVE the pizza cutter/tractor design!






No comments: