Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Friday, April 16, 2021

Mammoth Cave Domes and Dripstones Tour Aug 2014

 I have said it here a million times- I LOVE Mammoth Cave.  There is a link to the right-under "labels".  I have posted a LOT about this area....  and I am sure I will post a lot more.  Here is a video from 2014 that I made, and recently edited and put on youtube showing our time taking the "Domes and Dripstones Tour."  

This is, without a doubt, a very raw video.  I was trying to film the COMPLETE, entire tour, which I did.  I have edited it though (there are long moments of blurry dark video I removed), but I have tried to keep the feel of the complete tour here.  I left in all of the guides commentary, which, I feel, is great.

I hope that, if you aren't able to visit Mammoth Cave, this can give you an idea of what a tour is like.  I also hope that it might encourage you to visit, if you haven't yet.

No comments: