Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Sunday, September 19, 2021

I Scream Sundae and Hallowbeans Coffee House Ripley West Virginia July 2021

 While exploring some of the great little towns along the Ohio River, we found Ripley Ohio....  While in that town, we found the very cool and unique businesses "I Scream Sundae" and "Hallowbeans Coffee House".  They are conveniently in the same building (so my wife could get ice cream and I could have coffee).

This could satisfy your need visit a "haunted house" when its not October.  There are a couple of very unsettling rooms in the coffee shop.  I have to admit too, that some of of the creations at the ice cream place would be hard to eat...  from a visual standpoint.

I cannot think of any other place similar to this, and we loved it.  If  you are doing a cryptid/paranormal West Virginia road trip (it is kinda between Flatwoods and Point Pleasant) you should fit this in for a nice treat!




No comments: