Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Friday, July 8, 2022

Berry Springs Lodge Sevierville Tennessee, June 2022

 
I have discussed Berry Springs Lodge in the Great Smoky Mountains many times on this blog.  I know we have stayed there close to a dozen times...  The place is just so perfect.

Well, on this visit I made a short video to show it off.  The rooms are clean and cozy.  The view from the balcony and back porch areas are perfect.  AND, there is always a great chance to see wild life (witch the video, I do get a few seconds of a bobcat filmed from our balcony!).

The breakfasts are ridiculous too.  I have said it before.  Some of the best breakfasts I have had in my life have been here.

Check out my youtube video above, and check out Berry Springs lodge next time you are in the GSMs.




No comments: