Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Thursday, July 14, 2022

Pirates Voyage -Pigeon Forge Tennessee June 2022



So, we love Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge, and have been many times....  but we have never been to one of the dinner shows.  I know, that might sound weird, but....  we just never got around to it.

Well, on this trip, we went to see Pirates Voyage!

WOW!  This is really something special.  I have no doubt that we will be doing more of the dinner shows in the near future.  I honestly can't wait to get back to see Pirates Voyage again!

Obviously, you cant film during the performance, but I did take a few pictures, and I taped a bit of the pre show.  This is just a short video I put up on it.

The show was unreal and the food was amazing (and PILED on the plates) too.



No comments: