Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Monday, October 17, 2022

Boone Tavern Berea College Kentucky Then and Now 2022


I put up another video on youtube recently of my old school, Berea College, and I peppered in some old postcards and photos to do a bit of a "Then and Now" comparison.

I mostly left Boone Tavern out because I thought it deserved a video all to itself.

As I mention in the video, I worked here some while attending Berea College in the 90s.  I would meet my future wife while working here...  and she spent all four of her Berea years working at the Tavern.

We still go down often, and we try to get a room there for a weekend every year or two, just because.

So, check out this video of my recent trip to Boone Tavern, along with some older images of the hotel/restaurant that has been there for well over a century!




No comments: