Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Friday, December 9, 2022

Noble Romans Columbus Indiana November 2022

 I recently discovered that the town of Columbus Indiana has a very retro Noble Romans Pizza!  This IS one of my all time favorite pizza chains.

I used to hang out at the one in Owensboro all the time when I was growing up.  All of my pals loved Noble Romans and I had friends that worked there at times too.  Well, the one near where I grew up closed down some time ago....  You still see them, occasionally here and there....  but they are usually in an altered form.  An edited down pizza place in a gas station or something like that.

This one was great though, and it was very similar to the one in Owensboro.

The pizza and breadsticks were great...  just like I remembered them.






No comments: