Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Friday, February 23, 2024

Movie: "Mysterious Circumstance: The Death of Meriwether Lewis"


 After our adventure driving through Mississippi, I picked up the DVD copy of "Mysterious Circumstances:  The Death of Meriwether Lewis".  I saw a huge banner for the movie in Baldwyn Mississippi- I believe some of the movie was produced there.  AND, we visited the actual death and burial site of the legendary explorer.

Plus, as a fan of the "Dukes of Hazzard" I saw that John Schneider was in the film!

I should mention I saw some not so favorable reviews of the movie....  but, who cares?

The film is a bit unconventional.  It kind of tells the same story in several different ways, speculating how the death of Lewis went down.  It is still a big mystery to this day.  I liked the way that the film handled covering a lot of ground, and I ended up really enjoying this one.

No comments: