Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Berea Visitor Center


The Berea Visitor Center was not there when I was a student at Berea. In fact, I think there was just a field there.

Please let me stress that the entire town of Berea is worth, at the very least, a day trip if you are not familiar with the area. There are many great, small independent artist shops to check out, but this is a great starting point.

I do like browsing through one of the bigger selections of local interest books in the area. In fact, I can't think of a book store with a better selection.

I like their postcards, and local product selection too. I haven't tried their cafe yet, but it looks nice.

Oh, and they have every brochure available on Kentucky tourism. If you need any information on tourism in the state, it is here.

No comments: