Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Kentucky Fudge Co. Harrodsburg, KY.

http://www.kentuckyfudgecompany.com/



I have stopped by the Kentucky Fudge Company lately while in Harrodsburg. This is a great place to stop for lunch or a snack in a great area.


I think of this place as more of a sandwich and coffee place, but they have a nice menu of everything. I have had great ice cream here!


I had a white Reuben here that was perfect. I am craving one right now.



The staff is friendly, and the atmosphere is cozy. It is in an old pharmacy, and it is set up in a very similar way to the previous occupants. In fact there is a black and white photo in the front showing the shop a few decades earlier. It still looks very similar. The cases along the walls house many old pharmacy items. It is museum like in it's displays.

No comments: