Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Midway


Midway is a cool little area that I seem to keep passing through.

I stopped there the other day and had a good time. It is small, the main street area can be covered in a few minutes if you don't go in the shops. You should go in the shops though.

I visited a cool local artists shop, a store with a nice selection of local books, and a fun Celtic store. I had a nice sandwich at Darlin' Jeans restaurant.

The Weisenberger Mill has been in the Weisenberger family for six generations according to wikipedia! It is a short drive from the main street shops.

I really need to spend more time in this area. It is very cozy. Some of the shops were closed when I was there too. I liked the little I saw of Midway, and I need to see more!

No comments: