Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Friday, December 24, 2010

Random Thoughts On Friday

I started my first blog, Kentucky Travels (kentuckytravels.blogspot.com) a couple of years ago. My original plan was to write about traveling around my home state of Kentucky. Well, I thought writing about some areas outside of the state would be OK too. I covered southern Ohio, West Virginia, and other areas. later, I realized that I had become very generous with my boundaries. Arizona, California, Maine, and Washington state all had several entries.

So, I have now split my blog.

My original blog address- kentuckytravels.blogspot.com- is the same, though I have changed the title to "Maybe We'll Leave Come Springtime". This blog will continue to cover travels around America, with an emphasis on the odd and maybe somewhat forgotten. I love roadside attractions, and odd stories about areas, and the people in specific areas. Basically, I will continue writing about road trips, specific areas, and the history and people of those areas.

My second (and new) blog address- kentuckytravels2.blogspot.com- will cover topics specific to my favorite state, Kentucky. I have named this blog, "Halfway to Heaven with Paradise Waitin'". I will cover the history, events, and people around Kentucky. It will be Kentucky exclusive.

I may re post or move some of my entries about Kentucky to the new blog. I do like the idea of having them all in one location.

Oh, and I still have my blog about professional baseball in Kentucky- kentuckybaseball.blogspot.com.So, I would like to thank everyone who has stopped by one of my blogs, and I would like to thank BOTH people who emailed me about the name change. Oh, and I would like to thank my mom for her continued support relating to the blogs.

No comments: