Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Monday, October 3, 2011

Hell, MI
































I know I have mentioned Hell Michigan before, but I made another stop there recently. So, I am going to mention it again!


There are just a couple of shops in town, and they both play on the town's name. Both are well stocked with postcards and other novelty items.


You can eat ice cream at the ice cream bar in Hell. I guess people in Hell want... and enjoy... ice cream.

Hell is a bit out of the way, but thats OK. it is worth the drive off the beaten path just to say that you have gone there.


Oh, and one of the cool things to do in Hell is get something postmarked. I love odd postmarks, and I have had things postmarked from Hell on both trips. The guys working at the small store/restaurant/post office are great and friendly. Also, they WILL burn your mail a little, so that your postcard from Hell looks a little more authentic.







No comments: