Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Queen City Underground Tour










Here are some photos from our underground tour of Cincinnati!

I wouldn't call this one a ghost tour, or anything like that, but it was a strange tour, for sure.

We got to hear some great stories about Annie Oakley, illegal alcohol, and the first World Series!

You are "underground" for parts of the tour too.

These are the same guys doing various ghost and gangster tours in Cincy and northern Kentucky. They are developing a good reputation, and doing a great job telling about the areas, and taking you to the places where strange things have happened!

I have been on 2 of their tours, and I have tickets for another one coming up soon. I am sure I will be mentioning this group more in the future!

americanlegacytours.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm lovin' Mitch doin' his Holtgrewe impression. "Eins! Zwei! Drei!"