Mackinac Bridge

Mackinac Bridge
Mackinac Bridge, taken from the ferry on the way to Mackinac Island.

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

The Terminal Brewhouse, Chattanooga, TN.





http://terminalbrewhouse.com/






We stopped by the Chattanooga Choo Choo Hotel area and wanted to find a nice place to eat.  EVERYONE told us to go by the Terminal Brewhouse.

The place had a very cool vibe (with the open space and the stairs I felt a bit like I was in a piece of Escher artwork).  It wasn't too loud (they weren't blasting trendy music throughout the place) and the tables were nicely spaced apart, so even though there was a good crowd there, it didn't feel crowded.  AND you could talk to the person at your table without yelling.

We ordered a club sandwich and a burger.  Sweet fries were on the side.

I know that sounds like an unexciting meal but it was perfect!  In fact, we can't say enough about the burger.  You know how a bar burger can be hit or miss.  Well, this one was a hit.  So was the club.

Everything tasted perfect.  The flavor was good and you could tell these guys care about making your food up fresh.

I swear I was going to take a picture of what we had, but when it came out, we dug in and I forgot.  Seriously.

Our waiter was great, giving us some recommendations of things to do around town and making sure we had refills often.

We aren't beer people (though again, locals recommended their beer) but I bet their beer is good.  They care a lot about the quality of the food they serve, but their signature item is beer.  I have no doubt that they are just as concerned about the beer they sell too.

Again, I don't know much about beer, but I know a lot about bar food.  The Terminal Brewhouse obviously knows a lot about bar food too.  I feel very comfortable saying that this is our favorite place to eat in Chattanooga. 




No comments: