Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

"Creepy Crawls" by Leon Marcelo





I thought now would be a great time to mention "Creepy Crawls:  A Horror Fiend's Travel Guide" by Leon Marcelo.  This is a really fun book for the road tripper who is also a fan of horror.  This book has given me some ideas for future trips.

The book is thick and packed with info.  Marcelo writes in a way that will remind you of the Crypt Keeper (which I thought was witty and appropriate).  You can read this one straight through or keep it around for reference. 

I can say that personally I have enjoyed visiting filming locations from my favorite films, like the original "Night of the Living Dead" and "Friday the 13th".  Most sites are easy to access and are in nice areas.  I mentioned Blairstown New Jersey earlier in this blog.  Not only does the town have a connection to horror movies, it is just a fun little town!

So, pick this one up before you hit the road again!

No comments: