Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Friday, June 27, 2014

Random Thoughts On Friday

I have been thinking a lot about music lately!

I was on a St. Vincent kick for a while.  I freakin' love Digital Witness, but I kept playing it on my ipod, and after some time, it got stuck in my head, and I couldn't get it out!  It was like the 90s, when you would play Tetris, and then you would dream about it.

I read an article recently that HINTED that The Sundays might be thinking about doing something again.  I would love to see that happen.  I have a friend who once ALMOST went to see them live, and that is worth some cred.

The Sundays put out 3 albums that are all great.  They were most known for the great song and video "Here's Where the Story Ends" but all of their songs were good.

Check out the interview here:

https://hub.aa.com/en/aw/alternative-rock-music

No comments: