Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Hillbilly Hotdogs- Huntington WV

I know, I have posted A LOT about Hillbilly Hot Dogs, like here, and here, but not too long ago, I was able to stop by the Huntington location.

For the longest time, I was calling the original location the Huntington location, but that one is actually the Lesage site.

Anyway, we stopped by the one right around the Marshall Campus.  We actually went past the original site, which had a HUGE line out the door.  I am glad to see that business is good for them though!


The food at the Huntington site was just as good as at the original.  The décor is not as crazy as at the original site, but it is still WAY over the top!

My partners in crime, Brent and El Roy accompanied me on this trip.  If you ever attended an Owensboro Rage game, you might remember Brent as their witty on field announcer.  Anyway, Brent ate a slightly modified version of the "HOMEWRECKER", which is their MASSIVE HUGE dog.  Since Brent modified it, he was not eligible to take the Homewrecker Challenge, but I am pretty sure he could do it if he wanted.  Check out the before and after photos!

I absolutely love Hillbilly Hot Dogs, and wished that would branch out more!  It is so much fun just checkout things out, PLUS the dogs are amazing!  These guys haven't compromised the quality of their food since becoming legendary.













1 comment:

Jacob said...

I need to make it out here. I looks fantastic