Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Keystone Fashion Mall- Indianapolis Indiana area

I just mention the cool Santa that I love at the Keystone Fashion Mall, I thought I should mention the mall itself.

This is just a cool, classy and clean mall.  This is the kind of mall my wife likes to shop at, and I don't mind going with her.  The stores are upscale (Coach, Crate and Barrel, Urban Outfitters, etc.) but the vibe is casual.  You might pay a little more for what you get here, but you will likely find some nicer things.

The place has one of the coolest artsy type movie theaters I know of, The Keystone Art Cinema.  This very cozy spot shows some of the popular movies, and some of the lesser known, more independent type films.

Another thing I like about the Keystone Mall, is that it is a great shopping local in general.  There are other nice stores around it.  For example, there is a HUGE Barnes and Nobles walking distance from the mall.  Not too far away, there is also a nice Half Price Books!

I don't want to go on and on about a mall, but I really love this one.  We usually do much of our Christmas shopping here each year.

Check it out!





No comments: