Rockefeller Center

Rockefeller Center
Near the front of Rockefeller Center in New York City. This year's Christmas Tree is being set up at the right!

Sunday, August 28, 2016

Willie's Locally Known in Lexington Kentucky

I wanted to give a quick mention to Willie's Locally Known in Lexington.  They just moved to my neck of the woods, and I have been going there for lunch a LOT lately!  They have concerts here and all, but I have only been able to stop by during the day.

They draw a good crowd, but they are quick.  If there is a line, it moves fast and I have never had trouble getting a table, even on a busy day.  You place your order, take a number, and then they bring your food out to your table.  Again, I have never had to wait long.

But I have been going there a lot lately because these guys have great food and the portions are big!  Their prices are great for what ya get!  I have been getting their pick 2 deal ($7.99) or their pick 3 deal (for $8.99).  Both deals come with a drink, AND their fountain drink options include Cheerwine (I am glad that drink is making its way into the area, by the way).  I love their salad and turkey club.  They also serve burgoo, which isn't anything like the burgoo I grew up on in the western part of the state, but it is still very tasty.

Check out Willie's when you are in Lexington!



No comments: