Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Friday, December 15, 2017

Christmas in New York

I actually have a few trips that I am skipping over for the moment, so I can put up some pictures and details that are more appropriate for the season!  So, I am, right now sorting through pictures I took on a very recent trip to New York City!

We were actually there right before most of the major Christmas decorations went up, but we did get to see a few cool Christmas things.


For example, we got to see the HUGE tree that will stand in front of Rockefeller Center!

Check it out, it was on it's side when we stopped by early one day, then it was put upright later on.

There were also some cool window displays at Lord & Taylor.

I will be getting some more pictures up from our adventures in New York City, but for now, here are some Christmas shots!








No comments: