Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Saturday, December 16, 2017

Pictures from the plane New York City

So, remember about a year and a half ago.....  me and my pal Mark went to New York City?  Well, we did it again this year!

Mark is the kind of buddy who is up for some adventure.  We have had several conversations about travelling, where one of us throws out an idea, and the other runs with it.  I can think of many times that I have talked to friends, and we have suggested getting together for a road trip....  then the plans just fall apart.

That doesn't happen with Mark, and he is on the road a lot!

So...  we started talking about an NYC trip again, and we put it the trip together!

There are some other photos, from some other trips I am itching to put up, but I wanted to get to these first, as some of them are perfect for this time of the year.

For now, check out these pictures I took from the plane, before landing at LaGuardia.








No comments: