Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Winter Village at Bryant Park in New York City

Very close to our hotel was the Bryant Park Winter Village.  We had a blast in this area!

I have been to many pop up Christmas mall/festival/flea market type places, and I enjoy them all.  This one was exceptionally huge and all of the sellers seemed to be of great quality.

The vendors were inside of comfortable little glassed in temporary stores.  Plus, there were lounges, and other areas to go into.

The center piece of the village was a huge skating rink!  Obviously, a LOT of work went in to setting this up!

Since my wife was not with us on this trip, I took photos of some things I thought she might like and sent them to her.  I ended up getting one of those cool gold leaf necklaces for her and she loves it!


There were interesting food vendors here too, but we ended up never sampling anything.  Don't worry though, we ate good the whole time we were in the Big Apple!







No comments: