Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Friday, February 9, 2018

Rebecca's Bistro- Walnut Creek Ohio


OK, my favorite restaurant in Walnut Creek is easily Rebecca's Bistro.  THIS is the place that the locals say you must go to.  Ignore the bigger flashier places.

Tourists have caught on to this place too.  They get a good crowd and I can see why.

On our last visit, I had a Cuban sandwich and some of the best tomato soup ever.  My wife had a salad that she loved too.  Oh, and they have some special tea that they make there.  I can't exactly describe it, but it is a ginger type of iced tea, I think.  It is special.

Rebecca's is cozy and friendly.  We have stopped by a couple of times now and we love it. 

This is a place that simply hits all of its marks.  Its clean, the people working there are friendly and cheerful, and the food tastes fresh and perfect.  They know there is a lot of competition in the area and they are giving 100% to their customers.




No comments: