Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Friday, May 18, 2018

GinZa Japanese and Asian Bistro in Owensboro

My sister talked me into trying GinZa Japanese and Asian Bistro in Owensboro.  How can I put this nicely....  my sister isn't exactly an expert on...  well, anything.  Her recommendation doesn't go very far in my books.

I have to say though....  She got this one right.

The owner is a vet (you should at least give this place a try to support a military guy).  Also, a lot of the staff came over from Japan to contribute to what is going on at GinZa.  The owner did come over to talk to us, and he said they are trying for something very authentic.

So, I had hibachi shrimp, rice and vegetables.  That, WITH a small salad was $6.50.  Seriously, I am not making that up.  Even with their lunch portions, I couldn't finish it all.  I DID also have some egg soup that was very tasty (another person in our party gave me theirs).

My sister got some sushi (I am not a sushi person) and she said it was very nice.  Also, I think I heard that they are going to be doing a $12.99 all you can eat sushi deal on Wednesdays.


Anyway, we really liked this place and what they are doing.  Plus, it is a very good value.




No comments: