Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Sunday, May 20, 2018

Ole South BBQ Owensboro


I mentioned Ole South BBQ last year when I went there for breakfast.  I FINALLY got to visit there for their lunch buffet!

Me and a pal stopped by later in the day, probably around 4 between lunch and dinner.  I had a very light breakfast earlier in the day, so I was really ready to stop here!

I think it was around $12 for the buffet and we both felt like that was a good deal for what they had going on.

First off, this is a CLEAN place.  Everything seemed spotless and well maintained.  That's something to look for in a buffet!

My plan was to pig out on burgoo and mutton, which I did, but I didn't do it to the extent I planned to.  My pal said their chicken was great, so I had to try some of that.  It was great!  I also had some cabbage, macaroni and mashed potatoes.  EVERYTHING was perfect.

Our waitress told us that there was chocolate AND pecan pies out, so we had to get some of that too!

This is easily my favorite buffet place in Owensboro, and I can't wait to swing by again soon!







No comments: