Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Monday, May 14, 2018

The Spot Coffee Owensboro KY

I wanted to mention the Spot Coffee Shop in Owensboro again!  I absolutely love this place!

I had a great brownie while I was there recently.  I had some nice coffee too.

The Spot is located in the old strip mall by Owensboro Christian Church (the old Lincoln Mall).  This is a very convenient location for me, and I pass right by it anytime I come to or leave town.

The Spot is funky too, and has a very artsy local vibe.  They sell some CDs by local bands, and art by local artists.  The Spot is scrappy, and very DIY.

I know I have talked to several in Owensboro who were unaware that a new coffee shop was around!  I hate that, and I hope more people realize that the Spot is here!



No comments: