Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Sunday, August 5, 2018

Country Music Hall of Fame in Nashville TN

Here are a few photos I took while we toured the Country Music Hall of Fame in Nashville!

This was my first time actually taking the tour.  I have walked by here before, and even stopped by the gift shop, but this was my first time ever going through.

I was personally most impressed with a small display on John Prine, and I enjoyed seeing one of Gram Parson's stage outfits.

We did spend a lot of time here, as there is a lot to see, and the place is big.


A couple of very sweet young girls at the help desk took some time drawing us a map and explaining how to get to Third Man Records which was very helpful and appreciated!









No comments: