Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Caves around the area

Some of my other favorite things while I am on a rant......  I LOVE visiting the caves in Kentucky!  Mammoth Cave is a great place (and I probably visit there several times a year).  Sometimes we go and don't even do a cave tour!  There's a lot of area to cover above ground there too!  AND, there are so many different tours you can do there.  You can visit the park a dozen times and have a totally different experience at each visit!

Carter Caves is great too.  I was hoping to catch a movie there this year, but it just never worked out.  I really enjoy driving out there anytime.

AND, this year especially, I visited several caves in the southern part of Indiana and in Tennessee!


No comments: