Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Columbia Tennessee

We visited Columbia Tennessee way back in 2015, and I have been looking for an excuse to get back ever since!

This is one of the most perfect little small-town downtowns I have ever found.....  great bookstore, music shop, coffee shop, restaurants....  check, check, check.  I really love the square in this town and all that it has going on.

When we visited last time, we found the Old Curiosity Bookshop.  We visited again, though it is now called Duck River Books.  This bookstore is attractive and has a great selection.

We also love Muletown Coffee!  We stopped by as we were looking for a lunch spot.  The gang there recommended several places on the square which we appreciated.  We came back later for some great coffee and pastries here.

I can't tell you how many times I have visited an area and thought to myself, "this is a town that is one bookstore or coffee shop away from being perfect."  I am sure you have experienced that too.  You are somewhere very cool, but the area is just not there yet.  Well, Columbia is there. 





No comments: