Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Sunday, December 23, 2018

Nellie's Restaurant- Newburgh, Indiana

Check out Nellie's restaurant in Newburgh Indiana!  We stopped by here when we were passing through the other day and LOVED the place!

For a little over $10, I had a HALF POUND patty melt and a huge side salad.  Two people could have split this meal easily!  In fact, half of the patty melt went home with me.

We had great service....  the staff is friendly and the restaurant is clean.


2 comments:

bullrider said...

My family moved to Newburgh from upstate Indiana a couple years ago and made several trips down here to check the place out before deciding we wanted to live here. One of the first 'finds' we made was Nellie's - I've never been to a better family restaurant.

jimerado said...

Hey Bullrider... yeah, this place is great. I need to get back soon.