Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Coffee Grinder, Point Pleasant, WV

We find ourselves in Point Pleasant West Virginia a lot!  Its a cool, funky town with a lot going for it.

AND, we always stop at the Coffee Grinder!

Its a cozy little family coffee shop thats just so nice.  The staff is always friendly.  They are doing a good business too, as I always see locals going in and out.

We stopped by on a recent morning and the shop was decorated so nicely for Christmas.  We loved it.  They still had their Mothman decor up....  but Christmas was the main theme.  Oh, and they were playing Christmas music!

A VERY enthusiastic young barista asked us what we wanted to drink and she made a couple of great vanilla lattes.

We asked about Mothman cookies too, because last time we were here, they were out!  Luckily, they had a bunch on this trip.  They are charging about $4 each for them these days (and they are WORTH IT!....  they are big and full of Mothman goodness) but you MUST get one while in town.

Me and my traveling partner Jimmy both wanted some to take home....  so we got a dozen to split.

Check out the photo!  Where else can you get a box of 12 Mothmen???

Also, the Coffee Grinder has a "Take a Book, Leave a Book" shelf.  I had a couple of books in my car that my mother-in-law finished.  I keep a few books in my car for various reasons (like, when I find myself somewhere that has a book trade in shelf).  I left two Amish romance books on the shelf, and I took another similar book I thought my mother-in-law might like.  I also found a book on Robert E. Lee from the 70s that I never read.  I was pretty happy about the trade!

We sat and enjoyed our coffees for a bit before walking around the fun little town of Point Pleasant.







No comments: