Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Monday, December 30, 2019

Sinclair's at West Baden Springs Hotel Indiana

With our stay at West Baden Springs this time, we were able to enjoy a couple of breakfasts at Sinclair's!

I mentioned before that the service was great here!  We had a great waiter named Austin our first morning.  He was perfect.  He kept our coffee cups full and made sure we had what we needed.  We talked with him a bit about local history, the museum, and the hotel.  He said that he was from the area and loved it!

He also told us a great story about an interaction his dad had with local legend Larry Bird!

We had another great waiter named Thad the next morning who was just as good.  It was our last day at the resort though, and we had to hit the road, so we weren't able to talk to him as much.....  but he also took great care of us!

I had eggs Benedict one morning.  They were tasty.

I had steak and eggs another morning and man, that might have been one of the best breakfasts I have ever had in my life!  Seriously!  I am not a big breakfast person but I really enjoyed the meal.

I had a PERFECT cheesy hash brown casserole side each morning too that really made the breakfast special.






No comments: