Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Friday, September 18, 2020

Rebecca's Bistro- Walnut Creek Ohio

So, we left our house very early on a recent July morning and headed up to Walnut Creek Ohio.

We got a good, early start, and made it to Rebecca's Bistro in time for lunch!  There are a LOT of great places to eat here, but Rebecca's is our favorite.

For a touristy area like this, their prices are very reasonable and they have great food.  I personally love their Cuban sandwich.  I can safely say that the Cuban sandwich at Rebecca's is one of my all time favorite sandwiches.

They also have a great peach tea drink that I always have to get.  I get one to go for my way out too!

We had a wonderful waitress named Wilma who was perfect.  She was sweet, friendly, efficient and made sure we were taken care of too.


 We had a GREAT chocolate cake dessert too, which Wilma suggested whipped cream on.  She also said it was delicious hot or cold.  Well, my wife wanted her's cold and I wanted mine hot.....  So Wilma cut it in half and served it both cold and hot!  Take that standard old chain restaurants!

Rebecca's Bistro is right by Der Dutchman in Walnut Creek, and it is a very short walk from the Carlisle Inn.




No comments: