Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Thursday, November 5, 2020

Custer State Park SD 09 07 2020

 

Believe the hype when it comes to Custer State Park in South Dakota.  This is one of the main attractions in the state, and I can see why.  You will see a ton of animals when you drive through!  It is in a class all to itself.

We have gone through on each of our three visits to the state.  In fact, on this visit, we went on a couple of different days and we were glad we did.  

You know I love history too....  and a couple of Presidents have used the game lodge here for extended periods.  In fact, anyone can rent their rooms!

I don't want to brag, but I was able to get a lot of cool animals on video!  We also went in to the lodge and explored some.  I love that place.
Check out the video that I posted to youtube!

No comments: