Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Saturday, November 11, 2023

The Campbell House Curio Collection by Hilton and Rackhouse Tavern in Le...


The first time I visited the Campbell House Inn in Lexington was sometime in the 90s.  I have been there a lot since then, and, really up until fairly recently, I think most people thought of it as an OK, maybe slightly above average hotel.  It was functional.

Well, over the last few years, it has become a part of the Curio Collection by Hilton and man have they fixed the place up!  Honestly, it has become one of my favorite places to hang out in town.

They have decorated the place with appropriate equestrian and bourbon themes.  If you were coming to Lexington for Keeneland, or to visit distilleries, this would be a great place to really 
immerse yourself in horse racing and spirits.

I really like their restaurant, the Rackhouse Tavern too.  We had brunch the other day and it was special.

Anyway, check out my video on the Campbell House Inn!



No comments: