Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Monday, April 21, 2014

Lyinn's Blog

Hey!  I wanted to take a moment to mention Lyinn's blog.  She has been doing hers for several years now too, but we just recently happened to cross path's here in cyberspace.

Lyinn dropped me a note some time ago to say hello, and she sent me a link to her blog.  I was blown away by its coolness, and I was scratching my head at some of the similarities!

Lyinn is based out of the Northern Kentucky area, so she covers a lot of ground in that area, and in Southern Ohio.  AND, like this blog, she doesn't exactly stick to any one geographic location.  She is all over the place!  PLUS, she is big on coffee, books, obscure travel destinations, and many other things that make a blog and blogger great!

I have really enjoyed reading about the various places Lyinn has visited that I have also visited.  I also like seeing the many places she covers that I was totally unaware of!  I have gotten a million ideas from her!

In fact, I am a bit jealous of all of the cool places she has been to that I haven't yet!  AND, I love her writing style!  I am jealous of that too!  She is much more open about herself on her blog, and her experiences at places she visits.  I almost want to read her blog with a note pad handy!

Anyway, check out her blog too!


http://lyinnwolf.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Lyinn said...

Thank you so much for the very nice comment about my blog. You are very sweet and I love your blog!!!