Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Saturday, March 31, 2018

Papalenos in Berea Kentucky

It's been some time since I mentioned Papaleno's in Berea Kentucky.  I still love the place, and I still find myself there frequently.

I freakin' love their pizza.  There is other stuff I like here too, but this is my all time favorite pizza.

They have expanded their seating area since my college days.  It is probably twice as big as it used to be.  They acquired the shop next door (which, in some ways is sad...  it was a great little gift shop) and opened that up for seating.


Plus, it is on the square, and it is easy to find if you are ever in Berea.

I spent a lot of time reading here, studying, and talking to friends in my college days, and I am glad to see that it is still going strong!
 




No comments: