Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Monday, April 2, 2018

Boone Tavern in Berea Kentucky

We decided to spend a weekend recently at Boone Tavern!  I am not sure if I have ever mentioned it here before or not, but I met my future wife here while we were working as students!

I have mentioned Boone Tavern before.  These days, we do try to stick our heads in there every chance we get.  It is always a treat staying at Boone Tavern.

Here are a few photos from our recent stay.
  They did some renovations a few years ago that really updated the place.  A little bit of the shine from that upgrade has worn off, but not much.

AND, even with those updates, the place still feels very similar to what I remember from the 90s when I worked there.

On the weekend we were there, the hotel seemed full.  There was some sort of a wedding reception event going on in the lobby.  Pleasant students were at the front desk helping guests as needed.


No comments: